Jin Handmade Soap
Normal to oily skin type | Face | Body | Hands | Ages 1 +
- Coconut Oil (Saponified Cocos Nucifera)
- Green Tea Essential Oil (Camellia Sinensis)
- Matcha Green Tea
- Contain power antioxidants called EGCG which are anti-ageing and repairs damage from UV radiation and free radicals
- Anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory
- Contain vitamin B2 (maintains collagen levels) and Vitamin E (Supports new skin growth and intense hydrator)
- Contain caffeine and tannins that treats puffy eyes and dark circles
- Balance oil on skin and reduce sebum production
- Treat acne and unclog pores
- Treat psoriasis
Seven Sages soaps are made with all-natural ingredients using the hot-process method and do not contain chemicals, preservatives, artificial fragrances, or perfumes.
Coconut oil soap is highly cleansing and conditioning to the skin and produces a wonderfully bubbly, creamy lather. It is rich in fatty acids which help to remove blemish-causing dirt, bacteria and dead skin, and it does so gently without irritating the skin. Its natural deodorising properties can also help to eliminate body odour. Coconut oil based soap has antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties so it can help to tackle many kinds of skin issues. It is abundant in micronutrients, lauric, caprylic and capric acids and has a very high amount of antioxidants
Remove lemon garnish before use. For first timers, please do a quick allergy test by washing only your hands at first. If no allergy symptoms are present, the soap is safe for use for body and face. Coconut oil soaps produce very rich bubbles. Lather up the soap in your wet hands for about 2-5 seconds and then put the soap away. This should be enough lather for your whole body. When not in use, keep soaps completely dry in a well drained soap dish or countertop in a standing position to increase durability.
Production: Hot process
Expiration: Approx. 6 months from production date.
(each soap will vary slightly in appearance, shape, and size)