Medium Scarf: Nikoniko
For "Nikoniko" print, it is inspired by Goolygooly, a Korean character illustrated by Kim Hun and a trip to the Nikoniko Park in Minato, Tokyo. Seeing Goolygooly makes the designer want to grab a color pencil and start doodling away in all the bright colors. It was autumn during the visit of Nikoniko park, an atmosphere of chilly winds and bright smiles.
- Designed and produced by Karangan.
- Wrap around the neck or head as a headband.
- Dimensions: approximately 53 x 53cm
- Printed on polyester.
- Washable by hand and machine.
- Do note that the prints are random and the images are solely for reference only.